Getting a good night's sleep is essential for our health and wellbeing. Yet, many of us struggle to get the recommended 7-9 hours of sleep each night. A lack of sleep can lead to fatigue, irritability, and even long-term health problems. That's why it's important to prioritize sleep and find ways to help our bodies and minds relax and drift off into a peaceful slumber.
One way to do this is by creating a bedtime routine that includes relaxing activities and drinks. And what could be more relaxing than a delicious and dreamy cup of Strawberry Milk? This recipe not only tastes great but can also help you get a better night's sleep. Unlike some other sleep aids that contain melatonin, this recipe uses natural ingredients to help you relax and unwind.
- 1 cup milk of choice (such as almond milk, coconut milk, or dairy milk)
- 1 date, pitted (or 1 tbsp maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup chamomile tea
- 1 strawberry
- 2 SLEEP aid capsules (powder removed)
- In a blender, combine the milk, date (or maple syrup), chamomile tea, strawberry, and the powder from the SLEEP aid capsules.
- Blend all ingredients together for 40 seconds, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Strain the mixture to remove any pulp or solids.
- Serve the Dreamy Strawberry Milk in a glass, and enjoy its relaxing and soothing properties before bedtime.
Note: You can adjust the sweetness of the drink by adding more or less date or maple syrup, depending on your preference. You can also experiment with other flavors by using different types of tea or fruit. Just be sure to remove the powder from the SLEEP aid capsules before adding it to the blender.